Monday, June 14, 2010

(not) Training

Wall City cancelled today, but I went anyway to the practice fields. I wound my way around Berlin for 35 minutes or so, biking without actually knowing the way. I just kind of went in the direction the fields were and eventually found them. Once I got there, I did a workout partially by myself and partially with the other two guys that showed up.

10 reps without rest of:
squats, lunges*, squat jumps, split jumps*
clap pushups, burpees, V-ups
*= per leg

1 round of 3 reps comeback drill
(cones at 5, 10, 15 and 20yd, total 3x100yd)
3 rounds of (10x40yd), short rest between rounds

25 pushups
25 situps
25 pushups
25 full body crunches
25 leg lifts
25 bicycle kicks
25 scissor kicks
25 crunches

Then I biked home, but I got lost in Berlin and it took me 50 minutes. It was fun.

No comments: