Monday, June 02, 2008

Summer League Shenanigans

Took stats again in our MCUDL game vs Roots of Rhythm. We played a game to time, and lost 8-21. A lot of weird decisions from the team, some bad throws, and less effort overall than the Pennsbury+ kids. I played three points, walking the whole time...the last point was ended by time though (nobody scored), so we scored 50% of the time I was on the field. We would have scored 100% but my throw was too crisp and the receiver dropped it in the endzone. We would have scored the final point, but the receiver misread my huck (to be honest, it floated a little more than it probably should of, but it was flat and afforded an opportunity to box the defender out). Maybe I'm just feeling egotistical about my play because I was in jeans and work boots, so please ignore my ridiculous boastin. I had a lot of fun.

No comments: