Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scrimmage vs CHS

Two short games, one for zone and one for directional. I think we kept the lead in both, but some of those kids are ballers. Also didn't look like they had their full team, I think they were on spring break...I layed out on defense, that felt great even though I didn't get it. I took a lot of pressure from one of their seniors, he was a little overaggressive at first and though I let a bunch of fouls go, I blew up a bit after he layed out into my back with both arms around me. My bad, shouldn't have yelled. But if you're going to bid, bid to one side? Don't try to wrap me up...but a good scrimmage, things are looking good for Sectionals.

5 comments:

BigJoe22 said...

100 dollars you don't make regionals. what do you say?

hello212 said...

100 dollars above comment is CHS player who will end up in community college.

BigJoe22 said...

100 dollars that, that same community college can go as far as Rutgers did. Failing to advance to regionals.

gapoole said...

ohhh BURN.

you're the man now, dog. I guess now I should start to doubt myself and get depressed, huh? Maybe quit? Take your pusillanimous anonymity elsewhere. See if RSD appreciates your jokes.

BigJoe22 said...

http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/



suck it