Thursday, July 06, 2006

This and That

Yesterday, I went for a decent run. Don't know the distances, but a 13 minute and a 10 minute, short break in between. It's a bit of a struggle to keep a real schedule, because there isn't anything else in my life right now that provides structure. Plus, I'm leaving for a week-long work camp in West Virginia on Sunday, which will not really include running. I think I'll finish out these couple days with some good workouts, then do a lot of body weights while I'm down there, building cabins and such. Upon my return, a schedule is in order.

But honestly, what is up with cancelling all the summer league games this week? The park shut down, and I haven't played ultimate for like two weeks. I haven't played good ultimate since the state tournament, but I won't point fingers--mostly because they would point back at me.

No comments: