Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Draft Game 6

vs Burnt Orange? Angus/Bryant/Andrew (is he called Skank for some reason?) were their main players. We were savage, 5 dudes and 2 girls, but we went up by a few breaks for 4-1 and took half 8-6. They kept things interesting by tying it at 10-10, but we went on to win 15-11. I think Angus got pissed at me when I considered contesting his foul call, but the game was fairly calm. I pretty much covered him the whole time, and though I had some trouble getting open as a dump our team played well and I had plenty of completed bailout hucks to Katie, who kicked ass despite a bothersome hamstring.

I really enjoyed the game, had fun playing with my team, and I'm not regretting Draft League like I thought I might when I was first signing up--last year I only showed up to one game, and it wasn't that great. Other than the banged-up knee I got a couple weeks ago, it's been a much better experience this year. Cool.

1 comment:

Lu Wang said...

yo is it still too late to join draft league?