Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cross-training?

Okay, not really. Went to the football field with Ronnie today to help him practice punting and kicking field goals. He helped me figure out a little better how to throw a football (I'm still pretty terrible) and I helped him learn to throw a disc. It was fun. Biked 3mi to get there, if that's worth mentioning.

Later, did 9 holes of disc golf with Caitlin and Matt. I was +1, pretty good for the number of times I had to tramp through brush and thorns to find the frisbee. It took fifteen minutes to find where my first tee-off throw landed (it was in a tree). I like the few holes in the middle that are down in the woods, but all the other holes require you to drive down a path bordered on both sides by a verdant nightmare of foliage. Being up to your knees in prickles gets old pretty fast when you're in shorts.

No comments: