Thursday, May 28, 2009

Draft Game 3

vs 16, which was I guess a kind of light grey. We took control right away and kept it, taking half 8-3 and winning 15-7 or so. Our offense was working well, moving the disc laterally well enough to find open in-cuts, and they pretty much gave us the disc. Our girls played really well, getting some blocks and catching a bunch of goals. Our zone O was fairly unflappable. I felt pretty good until I collided with a girl trying to poach-D my upline dump cut, and her kneecap cracked me in the side of my knee. I went down in a lot of pain and it still hurts pretty bad, can't really walk on it or move it much, so I'm doing the whole ice/ibuprofen thing. Hopefully it'll be good to go by Saturday 9am...

1 comment:

Tim said...

So....it was a girl who bruised your knee? Dude...come on....