Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kanye West - Get 'Em High (Ratatat Remix)

"Cuz we don't wanna hear that weak shit no more."

Half Tabata intervals: 20sec on, 10sec off
Burpees: 7, 8, 7, 7
Pushups: 16, 14*, 11*, 11*
Squats: 20, 21, 20, 20
Abs: 18c, 14v, 18c, 14v
(no rest in between exercises)

*means girl pushups, because my chest is sore from yesterday's pullups and one set of legit pushups tapped me out. Yes, I realize that is weak shit. For abs, "c" means crunches with legs on a chair and "v" means V-ups. I picked half Tabatas for today because it was the last workout for my "base" phase (other than tomorrow's movement prep work), why not throw in some intensity. Next phase is Strength, so I'll be backing off the distance for runs and therefore bumping up the pace. The plan is to mix up the body weight workouts. Some will focus on explosivenes, others on heavier "lifting" by adding to my body weight and making form a priority. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: