Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter League Game 2

10 one-arm snatches each hand, 40lb
6 one-arm snatches each hand, 55lb
10 squats, 115lb
10 squats, 135lb
Bench press: 10 at 115, 5 at 135, 5 at 125lb
Military abs

I missed my team's first game while in Germany, heard we lost. Tonight our opponents (Frenchy's team) didn't play up to their potential, things just seemed to work out for us and we took half 8-6, won the game 20-9. I played a lot, played decent but not particularly well. Pretty sure I threw only one turnover, and that was because some guy-wire strung across the field that I didn't see blocked my blade to Bill in the endzone. I got scored on deep by both Frenchy and Pippin, and I still haven't found my stride on a full field yet after so much indoor.

I took it easy in the gym because I haven't been lifting for a while and don't want to jump into an injury. I also hate squats, but I guess it's time to get over that.

No comments: