Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Feldrenner Training

Long commute, but the practice was worth it. Outdoors, turf field, under the lights from 7-9pm, I felt like I was back home practicing with Machine. Numbers were low, but the level was pretty high. After a couple drills we scrimmaged 3v3 with an additional permanent defender, which made things pretty interesting. Thank god I didn't have to be the permanent defender. As it was I started to feel some tightness in my groin, but pretended it wasn't there and finished out practice fine. We had a solid ten minutes or so to work on throwing afterwards, and it was good to remember what I had been missing. After practice there was a team meeting to discuss goals and how to reach them. I'm looking forward to putting in some work myself.

No comments: