Friday, July 13, 2007

Skylands

vs. Black tonight.

Went up 3-1, lost half 7-8, won 15-12. We gave them a squirrely, experienced handler and an awesome female receiver. He did his thing, she basically dominated her matchup--even getting a handblock on one of our supposedly better players, which was actually pretty funny. I put up some nice forehand hucks that led my receivers beautifully, and I put up a mixed bag of nice backhand hucks and awful backhand hucks--only semi-catchable because they were thrown to my ridiculously-fast roommate. I moved the disc well in the short game, got open whenever I wanted, skied Sachin Desai, but only played acceptable defense. I poached off the dump a little, let one break off...I got at least one block, though. Like I said, acceptable. I played too much, but that was because I really wanted to play. I'd take more subs if I played more often.

Bench press:
15 reps 70lbs, 10 reps 90lbs, 2 reps 90lbs, 10 reps 70lbs, 8 reps 70lbs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Supposedly better my ass.

For the record I doubleclutched that throw, but it's still embarrassing.

gapoole said...

Hey, you get the good matchups. We all know you're a good player. But you got handblocked by a girl! Then scored on by same said girl! Which is almost as bad as the time Sachin got skied by a girl in a knee brace.

Anonymous said...

you should change your blog name to the g spot.