Saturday, February 02, 2008

Pickup

Buccleuch had a good turnout today. It was still pretty cold, but really only due to wind chill. I got a D on some guy who apparently used to captain Pike. I hear he's the D captain for Sockeye, now. That's pretty cool. Unfortunately, I landed in the mud after getting the D, so I picked up the disc with slick hands. I tried to throw a forehand swing, and the disc flopped out of my hands. Awful. Dono roasted me on a deep cut--much faster than I expected, especially with the quagmire that was the field. I threw a couple goals, though, played some defense. There was one real nice sequence with flow that I was part of, and in general it was a good game. I busted my right pointer finger open, though, at the nail. Hope that heals without lingering effects before Thursday.

Thursday, because that's when we go to Vegas.

3 comments:

Brian Li said...

tell me how it feels to get owned by Wisconsin

it'll probably still feel good haha

Joe Blanda said...

you guys are gonna get BITCHED at vegas. Enjoy




Joe

gapoole said...

That remains to be seen. Either way, I plan on enjoying myself to the fullest.