Friday, January 30, 2009

Indoor Workout, Indoor League

It was a double-whammy tonight.

Warmup, then plyos: 2x20 ricochet jumps, 20/leg step-ups, 20/leg step-downs, 20/leg side step-ups with hip rotation. Then stations, 1 minute on and 30 minutes rest: superman hold, right leg pumps, left leg pumps, pushups (uneven, 20 right 18 left), wall sits, squats, decline pushups (20), squat jumps. I kept track of pushups because I could. I did another 20 decline pushups afterwards, for fun.

Then the indoor league game against Team 2. We started on D and went up by 3 right away, let them catch up and gain a lead, then tied things up 10-10 at the half. We built another lead, let them close the gap, but held them off at the end of the game for our first victory, 18-16 (or so). It was fun, I got some good matchups that really made me work. Got embarassed a couple times, but also made a few plays.

No comments: