Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Push Jerk, Jackie, Core, Ultimate

Power clean to 2 push jerk: 1 at 95, 115, 135; 5 at 155lb

Jackie: 1000m row, 50 thrusters 45lb, 30 pullups for time:
Completed in 9:45
Row in 3:45, thrusters in 4:00, pullups in 2:00

2.5mi biking uphill

3x10 ab wheel roll-outs
3x10 GHD situps

90min ultimate, it was the last game of Greg's league and he called me up to replace some injured dudes. I threw some goals and broke the mark but the level of play wasn't very high. I was the first option upline dump cut after a redzone timeout, caught the game-winning goal from Greg, that was fun. Especially because we rolled the only undefeated team in the league. Most of my hucks were to Greg, as well--I had hit him with a line drive flick to get him to the redzone that last point, and also put up a bunch of saucy flicks he came down with despite pressure. I had two or three bombs to ladies, but they were either misread or too close to the sideline for me to call it their fault, would've taken a solid play to keep it in. Either way it was fun to get out and run around, we'll see if they let me play in playoffs.

2.3mi biking uphill

No comments: