Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Skylands Game 2

vs Blue team. A couple more players came tonight, including three of the other 6 Rutgers guys, but a couple also could not make it out. Still, we had good flow on O and we matched up well on D. We took half 8-5 and won the game 15-10 (I think). Personally, I had two throwaways (one terrible turfed throw to an open cutter), but otherwise I threw some nice hucks, ran my cuts hard, moved the disc well, had some good connections with Dave Hsiung, and played decent defense--I even got a couple blocks. I also made some shadow D's by sprinting at deep cutter trying to pull down blady hucks. During the warmup, I got two footblocks in thrower-marker drill. Oh, and my Dad and grandmother got to watch me play for the first time, that was pretty cool.

Summer League Record: 1-1 (31-27)

No comments: