Wednesday, July 06, 2011

A-League

vs Big Stick

We had 9 or 10 guys this time, but it was still pretty rough. Kept it close in the beginning, but they ran away with the game and we couldn't get enough defense together to stem the bleeding. Turnovers close to the goal line gave them quick scores and Big Stick isn't the kind of team to give many back. It was good to run around and I felt like I played pretty good position D, except that I got tired playing every point and was trailing too much on in-cuts. Other than that, one huck I couldn't catch up to, and one that I couldn't put far enough to Jake the Jake leading his defender, I did alright. After the game, Stoddard got us to do the following:

5 rounds of:
25-25 yards
10 pushups
95-95 yards
20 crunches
120-120 yards
30 squats

Total: 1.5mi, 50 pushups, 100 crunches, 150 squats

No comments: