Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lift

9 pullups
1 chain pullup
2 one-hand (2 arm) pullups, each hand
4 alternate grip pullups
8 DB hang-snatch 20lb
3x12 BB hang pull 62lb
3x12 SL DB RDL 20lb
8 towel-grip pullups

I tried to do a pullup between two swings, using the chains as grips. Chains hurt. I tried later with the towel, and had to adjust my grip in between each rep--I couldn't do more than one in a row. My left wrist actually still hurts from all the pushups I did yesterday, so all the grip stuff today felt good--the pulls weren't too bad, but I could definitely feel it by the end of each set. One other concern is that the left side of my lower back felt tweaked when doing the SL RDL on my left leg. I don't know what that's about, but hopefully some rest and stretching will take care of it.

1 comment:

808 said...

I don't even know what boot is, ha.

You should just make "lift" a label. Then you can title your posts with just the date. Spice it up.