Monday, November 12, 2007

Lift

7 pull-ups, 7 chin-ups
bench press: 8 at 45, 6 at 95, 2x6 at 115, 2.5 at 125, 3.5 at 120
7 pull-ups at 78%, 4 chin-ups at 78%
6 db curl 20lb
5 db curl 25lb
4 db curl 30lb
4 bb curl 55lb

Felt good to bench. I almost went for 135, because I really want to put a plate on each side, but I feel like it would be basically my max right now and I didn't want to go for it while I was tired. I do believe I will try to max out in a few days. The curls were not as fun, and pull-ups really sucked. Before long, I'll drop back down in weight for some of these exercises and go for explosiveness.

I don't feel too sore from the tournament, but my left knee feels a little funky. I know my back might bother me tomorrow at practice, especially if I don't warm up enough--it was feeling tweaked even on Saturday. I don't go for pain meds much, though, and it wasn't even bad enough to even put on icy-hot, so I'm thinking it isn't as big a deal as it was last year. I think that means I'm stronger, or at least better at warming up. Or maybe I'm not working as hard, but I don't think that is the case.

1 comment:

808 said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad to hear Adam (hopefully we're both talking about Adam) is still on the field and not the table. Tell him I said hi and I'll keep an eye out for you kids at Vegas. Good luck with the rest of your fall season.