Monday, February 23, 2009

Looking Forward

So, I rested the whole weekend in an attempt to recover from illness. Except I didn't get much sleep and I had a little much to drink on Saturday night for it really to be considered recovery-time, but I think the weekend helped me decompress from classes, something I feel the need to do regularly. Today, to get back into it a little as the week ramps up for our first spring tournament, I hit the gym with DB and DW.

Incline bench: 10 at 45, 8 at 75, 8 at 95, 6 at 115lb
Med ball twists in backhand lunge, 15 each side at 10lb
Med ball twists in forehand lunge, 15 each side at 10lb
Med ball throwing pivots, 10 each side at 10lb
Medicine ball throws/slams (various)
8 pullups at +10lb, progressively larger ROM
8 pullups, progressively smaller ROM
6 clean and press at 95lb
6 clean and press at 105lb
6 clean and jerk at 115lb

dinner...

2 hours of climbing. Felt pretty good.

No comments: