Friday, February 27, 2009

Practice, League Semis

Practice was sweet. Warmup, O vs D scrimmage. We didn't really keep score, but the O line won--the D team didn't have as much depth tonight. It was fun and challenging, I got more pressure from one player than I expected. I got two handblocks on the marine, played some good but also some mediocre D. Too many dumb choices on offense, but I suppose I don't even have to say that.

At indoor league I felt off my game, tired from the scrimmage and unadjusted to the small field. I had a rough time matchung up with Mio, and felt like I didn't contribute on offense as much as I usually can. We went down by a lot in the beginning, 2-9 before we started to come back. Eventually we tied at 15s and 16s, but with only 2 minutes left and a bad turnover or two we couldn't get the win. Oh well, consolation game next weekend.

and Ultimax this weekend...

No comments: