Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lift, Nationals

2x(8 shoulder raises 12lb, 8 lateral raises 10lb)
2x8 seated bb press 45lb
8 db shoulder shrugs 35lb
8 seated bb press 65lb
8 shoulder raises 10lb

I'm not really sure about shoulder shrugs. I did another set, but felt silly, like I didn't know what I was doing or why I was doing it.

As for Nationals, there are a few teams that I would like to see outperform expectations (others', as it may be difficult to outperform their own). Sockeye, Rhino, Chain, and Pike. I want to see at least three of them in the quarters--that would pretty much make my weekend. Sockeye, because they are badass...Rhino, because I got hooked by their highlights videos (these are my reasons, they don't have to make sense), Chain because I gotta have some love for the dirty (and I have much respect for Stubbs), and Pike for the hometown. No predictions, just what I'd like to see.

No comments: