Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lift, Practice

Bench press: 8 at 45, 5 at 95, 3x5 at 105, 5.5 at 115, 3.5 at 115

Warmup, dishy drill, some side-shuffle exercises, learned some stack plays, scrimmaged without pulls (start each point with a stopped disc, O and D set),e squat-thrust-jumps to end it.

My O was very clean tonight, very conservative, and we won the majority of the points that I played regardless of whether we started on O or D. I threw one huck--it was bad, but to an open receiver as part of a play. Other than that, I only had one or two turnovers, from pure receiver errors. My D was hard. I feel that as long as I focus, I play strong, hard defense. I suppose that means I need to work on my in-game focus. I think I already knew that, but it's good to be reminded.

I got a Callahan on the last point I was on. Spiked it. People gotta bring up the intensity at practice--that's my excuse.

No comments: