Thursday, November 06, 2008

Practice

I got to coach a new kid on his throws, and he improved a lot very quickly. I love that. I think I am good at coaching a person learning how to throw. As long as they want to get better, at least. I enjoy helping, too.

I also got to play! Zone offense, in sneakers. But on the turf field, so it wasn't a big problem. I really enjoy zone offense, too, so it was a fun practice for me. Break throws felt good, damn good. I don't think I ever got D'ed, and only "dropped" one throw, because it was thrown behind me to my left side and my cast hand can't catch by itself. My thumb took a light hit that made me conscious of how I need to be careful, but it didn't really hurt. I broke free deep and got hucked to, caught that pancake. Can't wait for this weekend.

Go go go go go time. I get to have FUN this weekend!

No comments: