Saturday, November 29, 2008

That's right, I'm lazy sometimes.

An hour or so of ice-skating.

Call it another off-day.

Actually, I've gotten really congested and developed a sore throat. I'm up to 146lb on the family's digital scale, but who knows whether that's accurate. If so, it will be easier than I thought to reach the goal of 300lb combined weight for me and DB by College Sectionals.

Speaking of Sectionals, I'm volunteering to be the SC this year. I think I'll try to find a TD to help though, because I have other business to take care of during that tournament.

Soon I'm going to see if my thumb can withstand swimming. I'll also be forcing my sick self outside for some running in the rain, so hopefully the cold will freeze my faucet dry. Or maybe I'll just get sicker, who knows. I love the Metro East in winter.

No comments: